" I knew from the instant I saw that tiny face in the picture, that he was meant for me and that we would be life long friends for many years to come."
I became a Mi-Ki breeder after falling in love with the breed. I bought my first Mi-Ki to be my companion when my children became school aged. After that, I was hooked and I haven't looked back.
Originally created in the 1980's by breeding the Japanese Chin, Maltese and Papillon, the Mi-Ki exhibits the best of each breed. Mi-Ki's are affectionate, happy , intelligent and the best companion you will ever know. They come in two coat types- long and smooth in a variety of colors such as cream, red, silver, black, white, blue, apricot, sable, gold, brown, beige and chocolate. Mi-Ki's are usually bi-colored or tri-colored, but occasionally will be solid, which is very rare and greatly prized. Mi-Ki's range in weight from 3-8 lbs, are very healthy and live well into their teen years. They make great apartment dogs as they can be easily trained to the litter box or the pooch pad. Mi-Ki's love to hop into a small bag or purse and travel. They require very little grooming because they have long hair (not fur) and shed very little, if any. This trait makes them hypoallergenic for those who have allergies.
If this sounds like the perfect dog for you, contact me:
If I do not have the puppy that you KNOW is meant for you, it is my goal to help you to find it for the LOVE OF THE BREED!!!
With a purchase of a puppy comes the following:
- Happy, healthy, well socialized, home-raised puppy
- Pouch pad trained
- First puppy shots, health examination/certification by vet with a written health guarantee
- Breeding and Pet Quality puppies available
- First years membership in Mi-Ki Breeders USA, INC.
- Puppy starter kit including Sherpa Carrier, Blanket, Toys, Food, Treats, Baby Book with photos of birth up until delivery including mom and dads picture, and Food Bowl.
- Private Courier Service Available If Needed
Return to the Mi-Ki page